Liberon Raw Linseed Oil is the original oil polish with a tradition going back many centuries, Raw Linseed Oil is a hard wearing oil giving a mellow, patinated finish, it is ideal for oiling cricket bats and can be added to other oils to make unique blends.
- The original, traditional oil finish
- For use on hard or close grained wood
- Can be added to other oils to make unique blends
- Traditional lubricant used in french polishing
- Add to putty to keep it soft
- EN71 Approved safe for toys
Cleaning and Maintenance
Wipe surface with a damp cloth and buff dry. Re-oil as and when required, depending upon usage.
Store Liberon Raw Linseed at a temperature above 5°C. Always replace the lid otherwise the oil can deteriorate, if the excess is not removed and surface becomes sticky, wipe with White Spirit to remove the sticky film and allow to dry before continuing.
Linseed Oil is only available in 250ml. With a minimum drying time or 5 Hours.